Mark Morton Blems @ MF $712 bucks/ COW $694

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Morton Blems @ MF $712 bucks/ COW $694

Not sure this is the right forum, or whatever, but I know some of you guys love these. MF is blowing them out.

Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Jackson BLEM Mark Morton Signature Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.

Also COW's at $694

Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Jackson BLEM Mark Morton Signature Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.

Vass

I didn't see the color listed... based on the list price it looks like the primer one, but I thought MF had more finishes in stock...

Comment

Those are blemished, you know...
      Scott

Comment

^ blem in thread description. If it is that crappy you still have the return policy, send it back and order another one

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
          ^ blem in thread description. If it is that crappy you still have the return policy, send it back and order another one

Vass
          Very true. Sorry, I missed it in the title. I was more responding to icedearth about the lack of color choices.
          Scott

Comment

Yeah, it doesn't say what color, but I would also think it would be the Primer since it's so cheap. Most of the blems are just returns that someone didn't want, and there's usually nothing wrong with them.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I actually got an email back from Music123. Its the primer color version. The only strange thing is that when I put the guitar in my cart is says "Type: New" instead of "Type: Blemished Item" for the Morton.

Comment

They should call them "relics" rather than "blemished" and charge double.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by iced_earth View Post
                  I actually got an email back from Music123. Its the primer color version. The only strange thing is that when I put the guitar in my cart is says "Type: New" instead of "Type: Blemished Item" for the Morton.
                  Because you're at Music123, not Musician's Friend
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Because you're at Music123, not Musician's Friend
                    Same company.

Comment

Well in that case, I can understand why the shopping cart is messed up
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Both sites have it as a blem, for the same price, but who the hell knows if they actually have more than one or if it's one between them?!? :ROTF: Half the time they don't update their site and you have to call in to see if it's actually in stock anyway.

Comment

For what it's worth I got a blem epiphone dot archtop from MF some years ago and I couldn't find a thing wrong with it. Nice guitar, but I sold it a couple of years ago. However, I can't say my experience with MF was very good when it came to customer service for another product. I switched to Sweetwater for online buys....but unfortunately they don't carry Jacksons!

Comment

I bought a blem RR1 from MF. I waited, waited, then waited some more, then waited again, and waited. They didnt even know where it was, but really wanted to sell me one at regular price so i bailed.

Comment

are these imports?

Comment

Working...
                              X