Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is some talk about jackson coming out with some Production 7s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
    not anymore.
    Still plenty of ibby fans , but lots of Schecter love and Carvin and KXK as well.
    Yeah, everyone seems to be going through KxK love at the moment. To be honest I can't say i've seen a single KxK I like the look of, i'm sure they're great players, but theres something that doesn't look right to me, they almost look cheap. Although i'm pretty sure i'm alone on this
    I hope this talk of the Jackson 7 comes into reality though. I'd probably get one at some point.
    Last edited by IM04; 08-14-2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

In person, I've been very impressed by the KXKs. I don't impress easily, either - I thought Noodles' original V was an OK guitar - better than anything he could have walked into a store and bought - but not a great one. The SII-7 proto he has now is a great guitar, as have been the others I've played...

The Ibby fanbois are still there in spades, but there's plenty of other discussion, as well. We're slowly changing some minds...
      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

There could be also .. an more affordable 7 .. like the JS series... good quality good price...

Comment

I've never even THOUGHT about buying a 7 string.

Comment

The COW 7 isn't exactly up with the rest IMO, if anyone wants a regular shaped 7 they'll go Ibanez or Schecter... and the rest clings on the the newer Ibanez xyphos by the lack of any other. to me that xyphos is nothing than a ripped warrior shape anyway, but my point is, the regular shape market is crowded as hell where the typical pointy stuff would fill a niche on it's own. IMO a kelly, rhoads, kv or warrior would be more effective... sure as hell would buy a kelly or rhoads myself if it was more decent than a COW(neck and headstock bindings, neck-through!)

Comment

Damm... I thought it was for Charvel Model 7's! nevermind
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by eaeolian View Post
                Obviously, I agree with this statement.

That looks good! But not great imo, it should be a tad wider, it looks small on a 7 just like the classic pointy one looks big
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                X