No announcement yet.

warranty work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stevoc: Just goes to show you that you cannot believe everything you read (except what I told you about my turnaround time of 30 days)
    Sounds like the repair is up to par ,I was more impressed w/my repair/refinish than it was orignally.
    Cannot wait to see the after pix. Glad to see things worked out for you.I am so attached to my Charvel that I will never part with it.
    ps: was my "PM" to you helpful?

~Andy
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
      stevoc: Just goes to show you that you cannot believe everything you read (except what I told you about my turnaround time of 30 days)
      Sounds like the repair is up to par ,I was more impressed w/my repair/refinish than it was orignally.
      Cannot wait to see the after pix. Glad to see things worked out for you.I am so attached to my Charvel that I will never part with it.
      ps: was my "PM" to you helpful?

~Andy
      Hey Andy: yes, your PM was very helpful. I'd like to extend a huge thanks to you and beachjammer....you both gave me some real great info. That's one thing that makes this community great, the wealth of knowledge people are willing to share.

Beach: Scott was right on and helpful the whole way! Thanks for the info.

While combing through the guitar last night, I did notice one little thing they did without my asking, but it's of no consequence: they switched my p'ups back to their original locations. No biggie though, 14 screws removed, 1 bridge removed, two p'ups switched, 1 bridge returned, 14 screws returned and 5 minutes later I was back on my game. They also did a KILLER job at the setup. I think the action is lower now than when I first bought it. It was tuned to a standard 440, however, and I like to tune to 438, so I had to retune and give the claw screws a quarter turn to level out the bridge, but the setup is absolutely fantastic!

Peeps out to FMIC! You done good!
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

stevoc:
        Thanks Andy. The big 4 0 this year. Ugh!
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

stevoc: I threw the "Happy B-Day" in there cause you got your baby back,little did I know your B-Day is coming up.If it makes you feel any better,I turned 40 in May.
          Funny how I was buying Jacksons & Charvels some 20+ yrs ago. . .some things never change I guess.
          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

stevoc: I threw the "Happy B-Day" in there cause you got your baby back,little did I know your B-Day is coming up.If it makes you feel any better,I turned 40 in May.
            Funny how I was buying Jacksons & Charvels some 20+ yrs ago. . .some things never change I guess.
            Too funny! It is like a b-day getting your guitar back though. My b-day was actually last month. Thanks!

I'll go get the camera out of the car later tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X