Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: George Lynch with bengal Strathead Charvel

Bret and Jeff,

It's great to see you guy's posting and helping out with the info here .. thanks and welcome back ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yeah, Bret and Jeff, I'd love to see any pics you have of George's guitars, too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [email protected] Thanks!! -Joe

[ May 10, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Toejam, maybe you could post a pic of that Guitar1 pic?

I have scrutinized my video for "Open Jam With George Lynch" and here are the results:

I know that picture sucks, but you will have to take may word for it. If you watch the entire vid, it is quite clear that the Sandoval logo was covered up with the ESP sticker. You can only make out 'val' past the ESP. If you have ever seen an older Sandoval guitar (that was logoed) it is the proper script that he used. Anybody else out there to lend a hand with that Guitar1 pic?

[ May 11, 2003, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Metalcop ]

Comment

Could someone post a pic of that Sandoval logo? The script used in that TV frame doesn't look like this logo from the Sandoval site:

Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Jeff, I don't have a scanner or camera to take a pic of the one in the magazine, but I checked it again and you can definitely see the "val", and it appears to be the same exact guitar you posted the video pic of.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well...all you can see is the lower half of the proposed "V" in the picture. Also, if you look under the lower left corner of the "E" and "S" under the ESP logo you can see little pieces of of letters sticking out. Also, is there enough room for the same font size letters to say "Sandoval"? Also, that neck was pictured in the 87 Guitar World with no logo, I think. Does anyone have that mag? I probably do somewhere.

Even if the logo does say Sandoval...did Karl really make strathead necks that look identical in every way, shape, and form to Charvel necks?

Too many questions for me to accept that to be a Karl Sandoval made neck.

I think it is a Charvel neck with a bunch of decals and crap pasted on the front of it.
              www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Working...
              X