Who's left handed on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a lefty that plays lefty.

Ibanez VBT700 strung lefty. Rhoads pro that use to be strung lefty but I didn't like the feel, Fender lefty mexistrat, Gibson Les Paul (it was a gift, i dont play it, lookin to sell it though), Schecter C-1 Hellraiser lefty, ESP/LTD DV200 strung lefty.

but my true love just arrived yesterday!
    Jackson Kelly lefty

My Childrens
    -------------
    Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
    Lefty RR1T trans black
    Lefty Sl2HT trans black
    Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garykeller15 View Post
      ......If i ever became bill gates rich, i would buy ever major guitar/bass company and floyd rose/kahler. then the discrimination and price gouging we feel would be placed on the righties for at least 3 years to give them a taste of we went thru. example limit options,hardware such as tremolos ala floyd rose, limit the models available to righties and then add the 40 to 80 percent upcharge for righty model. Then see if the righties like it.
      Naw! You wouldn't do that, would you?
      Reason I say that is because the larger majority of the market will continue to be righty. You wouldn't want to lose that market now.

Also if you did that, it wouldn't really support what you said here;

Originally posted by garykeller15 View Post
      .......they say lefties are more likely to be geniuses then righties. Also righties use the left side of their brain and we lefties use the right side so we are in our right minds lol. Actually lefties actually use both sides of the brain.
      Just a little friendly jibin', dude. No harm, no "fowl".......Hmmmmm.....Think I'm gonna eat that leftover KFC now!
      Cheers.
      G.

Comment

Working...
      X