Tell me about it!

Comment

Originally posted by _koppen View Post
          isn't it actully says Jackason Stars on the headstock? :S
          Yeah i noticed thata swell

Comment

isn't it actully says Jackason Stars on the headstock? :S
            Jackson can't sell under the name Jackson in the Japanese market. That guitar was shown at a Japanese expo., so it was branded Jackson Stars. There are plenty of USA made Jacksons for sale in the Japanese market under that name, especially since late last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
              Jackson can't sell under the name Jackson in the Japanese market. That guitar was shown at a Japanese expo., so it was branded Jackson Stars. There are plenty of USA made Jacksons for sale in the Japanese market under that name, especially since late last year.
              Yeah i know, but it dont say Jackson Stars on the one Matt Tuck has on stage in one pic :/
              Tell me about it!

Comment

Yeah i know, but it dont say Jackson Stars on the one Matt Tuck has on stage in one pic :/
                True enough, but how is this any stranger than Mustaine or Spitz showing up with Grover Jacksons in Japan back in the day?

Comment

Another Pic :

Comment

I've got tix to Bullet's Denver, CO show on Sept. 22, will check it out in person. They've both got some kick ass guitars.
                    Jackson KV2
                    Jackson KE1T
                    Jackson KE1F
                    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                      True enough, but how is this any stranger than Mustaine or Spitz showing up with Grover Jacksons in Japan back in the day?
                      Yah, but it hasn't been released yet :P
                      Tell me about it!

Comment

it should be out around January, and have sperzel tuners, emgs, black binding (booooo), really, its not all that special, aside from having a reversed head

Comment

The guitar sounds really good on (hearts burst into fire) but the song almost seems "pop metal"

Comment

Really like the guitar ... but the inlays kill it.. i have been dying for jackson to do a reverse headstock rhoads.. errrrr

Photo Taken by: Corey Bayless Bullet For My Valentine Citizen Image 2008 www.Citizenimage.wordpress.com www.Citizenimg.wordpress.com

another pic

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                              The guitar sounds really good on (hearts burst into fire) but the song almost seems "pop metal"
                              he recorded that song with a les paul

Comment

have anyone else noticed that he has another white one, looking like he silver one.
                                That pretty much says it will be pyramid inlays on the sig not sharkis.
                                Tell me about it!

Comment

Working...
                                X