Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelodx10d View Post
    yeah, You can bet it will be very hard

anyway i saw ed roman's website ah he says it has various jakcon neck...maybe i'll call him..
    Oh god, do NOT order from Ed Roman. Not only is the guy a JERK, but the neck is probably a fake too.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
      Oh god, do NOT order from Ed Roman. Not only is the guy a JERK, but the neck is probably a fake too.
      REALLY???
      did you deal with him before?
      I don't know him...

Comment

angelodx I have never dealt with Ed Roman but just the short time I have started reading post in here I would never buy a guitar pic from the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          yeah, I know. tekky is great with tech stuff. he's personally helped me ward off my truss-rod fears. I was just curious. For all we know, that guitar might not even be his. No offense to tekky.
          Gawd. Sorry for resurrecting this, but I just noticed the question.

At the time the picture was taken, no. The intonation was not set. I had just pulled the tremolo apart, cleaned it, and put it all back together. I took pictures before I was done with it.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

every single dk-1 is a bolt on with an ebony board... why are there so many replies??

Comment

DK-1 necks almost NEVER show up. Import necks with real MOP inlays often go for $200-300, and those with pearloid inlays still fetch $150+ fairly often. Finding a parted-out USA neck with ebony would be rare on its own, and a realistic price would surely be a sign of the apocalypse.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angelodx10d View Post
                yeah, You can bet it will be very hard

anyway i saw ed roman's website ah he says it has various jakcon neck...maybe i'll call him..
                Don't poke the bear! Do NOT poke the bear!
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

You guys do realize that I revived a thread that is about a week shy of being 3 months old/dead, right?

I guess it's my fault. Where is my Michigan hat, as the song goes... "M Means Moron"
                  Last edited by Tekky; 11-21-2008, 06:03 PM.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                  X