Yay Jackson goodies !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay Jackson goodies !!

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I received a Fed-Ex package from Fender. After I mentioned that my whammy bar of my new Demmelition V didn't really fit, Brian (McD) said he'd send me a replacement bar.
    And he did! Along with 2 T-shirts and a bunch of Jackson stickers
    Thanks again Brian!

Awesome! I wish I could get one of these shirts!! Been looking for one for a long time!

Comment

Cool shirts.

Did the new whammy bar fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Cool shirts.

Did the new whammy bar fit?
        Yeah it fits well, but it's very loose, it always falls down no matter how hard I tighten the screw. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not on the new floyds? On my KV2 it stays where I leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
          Yeah it fits well, but it's very loose, it always falls down no matter how hard I tighten the screw. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not on the new floyds? On my KV2 it stays where I leave it.

Hrm, does the Demmel model have a licensed Floyd or a genuine Floyd? That's the only thing I could think of that might make for some noticeable differences.

The Floyd that was on the new USA Charvel Production model I owned for about a month was apparently not a real genuine Floyd Rose and it had the same problem with the bar. It was either way too tight, or extremely loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            Hrm, does the Demmel model have a licensed Floyd or a genuine Floyd? That's the only thing I could think of that might make for some noticeable differences.

The Floyd that was on the new USA Charvel Production model I owned for about a month was apparently not a real genuine Floyd Rose and it had the same problem with the bar. It was either way too tight, or extremely loose.
            It's supposed to be real Floyd. It doesn't get tight now matter how much I turn the screw.

Comment

I bet it's the "real Floyd" that isn't made in Germany, but in Korea or China. O2000 or what it was called. It looks just like a real OFR, except it doesn't have "Made in Germany" on the back of the baseplate. People have reported that they aren't as tight as the german ones.

Comment

Wow, that Jackson shirt looks cool!

Brian once sent me a shirt as well, to thank me for digging up some photos of a unique custom from my harddrive.

Mine has a skull with wings on it.
                But I have worn and washed it so often that it's in a pretty bad shape...

*waves* Hey Brian, I need a new shirt.... need some pics again?
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Kudos to McD and congrats to you!
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                    I bet it's the "real Floyd" that isn't made in Germany, but in Korea or China. O2000 or what it was called. It looks just like a real OFR, except it doesn't have "Made in Germany" on the back of the baseplate. People have reported that they aren't as tight as the german ones.

That's funny because in my experience, Asians are usually tighter than Germans.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Watch it seegler, this is a family forum
                      -Bruno

Comment

Originally posted by metal_reaper View Post
                        Watch it seegler, this is a family forum
                        Naw, seegler is A-OK, it's his brother zeegler ya gotta worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                          Naw, seegler is A-OK, it's his brother zeegler ya gotta worry about.
                          No, that Seegler guy is a dirty bastard too.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                          X