DK2M whats a good price to pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M whats a good price to pay

i have no ideal about these newer models,did not like the dx10 felt like a fender-so if someone could give me break down on the dk"s i would really be thankful.john
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

$499 at GC this weekend seemed like a good deal. I'd say anything less than that for a new one is a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
      did not like the dx10 felt like a fender
      put that down to the tiny frets, 7" radius & thick profile
      Hail yesterday

Comment

so they are 499 new dk2m?
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

no, most places are 599 on up.. They ran 599 for awhile.. My local shops have em pumped to 699 now/

Comment

I'd try and snag one off ebay for in the 300's.

Comment

thats what i wanted to know 350 shipped is pretty good then?and they feel better than a dx right?

Comment

On the Internet and big guitar stores it goes like this $599 for solid colour, $649 trans veneer and $699 for swirls.

I saw a used at L+M (Canada's version of GC) for $470 (solid). On ebay I saw on for $300 but lots of bidders already lol

Ya they're a lot better than the dx's, reals duncans and the trem is way better.

Comment

$10.00
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I got a brand new inferno red DK2M minus the whammy bar for $260+tax in san jose GC. Not a nick, not a scratch on it. I LOVE it! Its got a great fat tone that I feel is close with my $1600 SL2HT's. My DK2T, lately I've been under the impression sound a lot thin than these two. Dont pay more than $350 for a jackson. They dont hold their value much.
                    Sam

Comment

Working...
                    X