New Jackson SLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's really cool

is it me or does the sound of guitars seem to get better after about 20-30 years i think i prefer the sound of old aged beat up guitars more than new ones but I'd defintely take that guitar if someone gave it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
      +1

how did it get th3 name smurf hat?
      The Jackson doesn't really have a smurf headstock, because it's pointy. The ESP Horizon does, however.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        It's been done. Check out the Heaven and Hell DVD. Tony has a white one with a Floyd.
        I had to do a double take when I saw that, it just didnt look right cause I'm not used to seeing Tony w/ a floyd.
        'Howling in shadows
        Living in a lunar spell
        He finds his heaven
        Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

That looks cool!

Comment

Here's Chris Cannella showin it off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hAZ4IJTkGg

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              The Jackson doesn't really have a smurf headstock, because it's pointy. The ESP Horizon does, however.

IIRC, that one is also called the cock-stock on the esp forums

Comment

damn chris cannela can play!

Comment

I may be blind, but does anyone know what the scale length on these are?

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post

Jack
                    standard fender.
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Jack
                      I imagine the same as the SLSMG; 25.5'.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

The usa sls is the best guitar I've ever touched. I still prefered my current slsmg overall though (scale/shape). But these things with the maple/mahogany/59's/cool inlays make me want one bigtime, congrats jackson!

Comment

25.5-I`m out.

Comment

25.5-I`m out.
                            was you hoping for a 24 3/4" ?

Comment

Anybody get one? It's a cross between the old Select Series SLS and the SLSMG. About a year after I discontinued the Select Series SLS people started asking where it went, LOL! Maybe they saw Joe from Gojira and wanted one. Anyway, the Snow White looks great, huh? That's the one I had at my desk for a few month...
                              \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Thanks dude!

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                                The usa sls is the best guitar I've ever touched. I still prefered my current slsmg overall though (scale/shape). But these things with the maple/mahogany/59's/cool inlays make me want one bigtime, congrats jackson!
                                \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X