Brief intoduction and a picture of my beauty ! *large pic warning*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brief intoduction and a picture of my beauty ! *large pic warning*

Howdy all, I figured that since I have been starting to spend more and more time on JCF, I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Alex, and I am a recent Jackson owner. I recently purchased my very first Jackson off ebay and am in love with her. Here is a picture of my girl. I've dubbed her Sigrun, and she is a 1997 RR1. Please excuse the slow server and the large pic heh. If anyone wants to see a few more pictures just ask.

http://paddok.irulethe.net/myjackson.jpg

Posted as link now due to size

I think this guitar has made me a loyal jackson fan after playing many guitars. I think currently, I am going to be in the market for a charvel probably a model series if I can find a good deal on one on ebay.

I look forward to becoming more involved in this great community. Heh I think this is a start of a long love between me and J/C guitars.

[ May 05, 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: PaddoK ]

Re: Brief intoduction and a picture of my beauty ! *large pic warning*

Dude, you are going to have to post that picture as a link and not on the main thread... it is too large and downloads very slow... nice axe though...

However, welcome to the forum, you have found heaven... have fun!

[ May 05, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

welcome Alex. Great looking guitar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Hello! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Man, I love the finish on your Rhoads!

Comment

Cool guitar. Welcome aboard.

Matt

Comment

Nice Rhoads!! Welcome to the forum [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think I remember that one on E-Bay. I believe it was up then the guy pulled the auction due to an error in the listing or something. Then it was back up again. Nice color, I had it on my watch list.
              Welcome to the JCF.

Rudy
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hey Alex,
                Welcome aboard! Beautiful axe!

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                X