Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its hard to get a shark fin jackson these days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its hard to get a shark fin jackson these days.

man i keep burn"en up jackson adds on ebay,offering guys money for stuff thats not pulling any bids,nothing.even those dx10d are pulling 400+.its like the song go"s where have all the shark fin gone,through roof.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

You can find anything Jackson with sharkfins on it for relatively cheap. You just have to look. A SL3 just sold for 200 bucks last week I think or was it 300?

Comment

300+shipping but i didnt know what it was,pre fender or after fender.til it was to late.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

i just spent a few looking and nothing under 4+.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
          300+shipping but i didnt know what it was,pre fender or after fender.til it was to late.
          Pre-fender, post-fender... Who gives a shit?
          Guitars:
          '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
          '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
          '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
          Amp:
          VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
            +1

Comment

well i guess people who like thin neck?+infinity and beyond.

Comment

+2
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

man i keep burn"en up jackson adds on ebay,offering guys money for stuff thats not pulling any bids,nothing.even those dx10d are pulling 400+.its like the song go"s where have all the shark fin gone,through roof.

So Jacksons of all levels are gaining in value? I don't see a problem there.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    i do, it means us poor people cant afford them

Comment

You could always get a job.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        As a multiple jackson owner (5 usa ,4 imports )this is good news
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

especially when you're talking about imports..

Comment

now that we are on the subject of imports, did the fender buyout have any effect on the import jacksons? are they still made by the same people? The DK2s still have the JT580 like it did before fender and now have real duncans. is the dk2 the same guitar, better or worse?

Comment

well i guess people who like thin neck?+infinity and beyond.
                              Oh, I'm VERY sorry to say this , but you're talkin' BS.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X