howdy, new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
    Hey toejam? is the Sam ash any better or worse than the SL3 or the SLSMG?
    Well it combines the features of both - it has an OFR, sharkfins, and binding.

Workmanship on all 3 is the same, they just differ in features.

Comment

Originally posted by dan8185 View Post
      Thanks phil up the second link is the exact one minus the silver trem bar and it is in the Dayton guitar center in ohio. Its goin for 800 bucks and was wondering if i should jump on it. its not made in america but is a neck thru with an original floyd rose(I think the japanize version.) Although it was set up horribly, i saw some real potential in it.

Still trying to figure out how to put up an image of my guitar. Got an account on photobucket and have the images loaded on there but dont know how to upload them on here exactly
      Dan those are nice but $800 is probably still a little more than fair. I would totally buy it at $700 though - offer it to them and chances are they'll take it.

Comment

that image is posted on photobucket as well, here is the "URL" highlight the URL right click and copy. come back here where you type text at the top of the message browser, you will see icons, left click on the one that looks like a post card, you will see.
        "please enter the URL of your image" right click nd past the url there

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94...t/IMGP0096.jpg will get you this

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
          Dan those are nice but $800 is probably still a little more than fair. I would totally buy it at $700 though - offer it to them and chances are they'll take it.
          yeah, ill definately try to get them to come down, but just what exactly is the model called, when it was made, etc... Still trying to figure out how to post pics of my dkmg which is proving to be quite challenging
          -Dan

Comment

that my brotha' is the "Sam Ash Soloist" no idea when it was made. it really threw me because of the price, then found out it wasn't the select series. It really should have never been called the "SL2H"

Comment

bump
              Last edited by dan8185; 09-16-2008, 04:21 PM.
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                that my brotha' is the "Sam Ash Soloist" no idea when it was made. it really threw me because of the price, then found out it wasn't the select series. It really should have never been called the "SL2H"

Thanks for all the replies. I guess the bottem line now is if its a good deal or not
                -Dan

Comment

yeah, ill definately try to get them to come down, but just what exactly is the model called, when it was made, etc... Still trying to figure out how to post pics of my dkmg which is proving to be quite challenging
                  They (unfortunately) just called them an SL2H. I think they were made like 2006-2007. They're very recent.

Very nice guitars at any rate.

Comment

Hello,
                    If it is a SLSMG they sell new for around $999.00 so that wouldn't be a very good deal.

Comment

heh... You're a "member"

Comment

We just call it the Sam Ash Archtop Soloist. It was a special run a couple of years ago at most.

I looked at that guitar back during Labor Day. Just a quick look, didn't play it or plug it in. I don't need it, but if I didn't have a neck thru, I might have been more interested.

Good luck.

Comment

If you are curious to see what one will sell for keep an eye on this.
                          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

Comment

Working...
                          X