No announcement yet.

New "Rob Cavestany Signature Jackson"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it looks pretty sick. Will these be import only?

Comment

sorry, but there's surely better known bigger players than this guy. I never even thought death angel were that good, but then thrash is back and most of jacksons old endorsees won't go back to the company. At least this guy has a reasonably interesting design to offer...

Comment

i didnt even know jackson was gonna release em as a sig model. i just thought this was the only one. as a sig model it'll probably be just as expensive as gettin one custom made. i got a quote when i was gonna get one made for $1800. it was gonna be black, dual hum, single vol and toggle, ebony board no inlays, bound neck and headstock, and reverse headstock. of course that quote was in '96

Comment

Weird. I heard "A Room With A View" for the first time in probably 15 years the other night & then I see this thread.

Because, you know, in the end it's all about me & what's going on in my life.

Carry on.

Vass

Comment

Sig model? No black binding please.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
            X