• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may mean he's playing one at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
      Hey Mike,

You rock 7 strings and you work for J/C. I don't suppose you fancy quashing/igniting the rumour about a new 7-string Jackson coming next year? I promise we won't tell a soul.

Ken

HA. I am playing one right now. I play 7's and 7 string baritones in my band. So stay tuned... that's all will say right now.

ROCK!

Comment

pssh 9 strings is where it is at

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
          HA. I am playing one right now. I play 7's and 7 string baritones in my band. So stay tuned... that's all will say right now.

ROCK!
          Cool! I'll treat that as fanning the flames. Baritone is definitely the way to go with 7-strings.

Comment

8-string in standard scale tuned B-A is what I would get if I were to buy an "extended range guitar"

I already own a bass, no need to go any lower.

Comment

I have nothing against 7 strings per se, but I think 7 string Strat head Charvel is just a really weird choice. I didn't know anyone even wanted a 7 string Charvel.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                I have nothing against 7 strings per se, but I think 7 string Strat head Charvel is just a really weird choice. I didn't know anyone even wanted a 7 string Charvel.
                the guy from ss.org who found about this wanted one.. I think it has less to do with the brand though, and more to do with people just wanting more selection. Especially if Charvel made a run of USA production 7 strings.. I would think those things would get snapped up really fast, just because of the quality. The playability of Charvel/Jacksons and the reputation for quality has a lot to do with it.

I personally would get a big kick out of showing up to a gig where everybody else is playing pointy ESPs and Ibanezs with a 7 string stat headstock/body guitar that looks like something a 40 year old man would play, and then ripping somebody's face off with a crushing riff on the low B.

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post

ROCK!
                  These are the things I like to hear

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    You have to give Jackson at least 10+ years to catch up to current trends.
                    And you have to give half the people on this forum 20+ years to catch up on current music.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      And you have to give half the people on this forum 20+ years to catch up on current music.
                      HEY!!! I resemble that remark!

I'm jammin out to this real cool CD by this guy named Ozzy Osbourne, it's called The Utimate Sin. Man, it's wikkid cool!!!
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

LOL I hear ya! I've always thought Jake was Ozzy's best guitar player anyway. TUS and BATM kick ass, and I'll dig them out of the collection and listen to them once in awhile.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

isnt saying jake was the best like sacrilege or something? and btw, the 1000000 string touch guitar things are where its at

Comment

Working...
                          X