No announcement yet.

To: FMIC for some ideas for next NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I find single hum guitars very limiting, I need a neck pup, whether it be single coil or humbucker. I also need a tone control, I feel lost without one.

Comment

I must be easy to please. Everything that is available from Jackson and Charvel is on my want list. I Dig the RR1, KV2, SL2H, Warrior, DK1 etc. I also love all the graphics and every time My girlfriend sees a guitar that Mike Learn has painted she orgasms.

No Complaints here! I'm just pissed because I didn't play jacksons and charvels from Day one!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        C'mon... you know you want a Manbar KV!

Great!! Now if i change the knobs out to "Ballsac tan"... he can have
        3 nuts! (thanks for doing this ...really funny !

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHA...Manbar is classic. I will let McDonald know that this is the type of stff yo guys want for NAMM.
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
            I must be easy to please. Everything that is available from Jackson and Charvel is on my want list. I Dig the RR1, KV2, SL2H, Warrior, DK1 etc. I also love all the graphics and every time My girlfriend sees a guitar that Mike Learn has painted she orgasms.

No Complaints here! I'm just pissed because I didn't play jacksons and charvels from Day one!
            That perhaps is the biggest compliment yet. HHAHAHA
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Body binding! Most other companys offer at LEAST one model with body binding. Remember, a little goes a long way!
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I'd love to see some nice quilted caps on mahogany with bound bodies.

I request Jackson takes some good pictures of each NAMM special (full guitar, full body, and detail) so we don't have to depend on Fullers and Guitar Asylum to do it.

Mike, since we can't depend on the above, I hope you'll post pics after NAMM starts. Any other painters reading this do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                  They are already making it for me right now in the CS. No production model for you!

It was reasonable priced as well. I left a deposit with Nick at Piney Hills.

I envy you big time ... this is the V I've wanted. It's perfect. How much was it for a CS, if I may ask ofcourse? I still hope this will be a production model though, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
                    and the only idea/concept Jackson should take from Schecter is the production and availability of left handed models
                    Agreed, Schecter is filling the need for that market, and they are doing very well at it, because not many other companies are competition. I would love if there were more affordable left handed Jacksons avail.
                    There is a market for it that is apparent so I am not sure why it isn't being explored?

I don't like Schecter and I'll never own one, I'll just stick w/ my KV's flipped upside down for now. Talk about dedication to a company
                    'Howling in shadows
                    Living in a lunar spell
                    He finds his heaven
                    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                      Great!! Now if i change the knobs out to "Ballsac tan"... he can have
                      3 nuts! (thanks for doing this ...really funny !
                      That is funny right there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        C'mon... you know you want a Manbar KV!

First I need to clean mountain dew off of my monitor.

OK....I think this would be perfectly coupled with a custom painted Roswell with the Saturday Night Live comic book heroes "Ace and Gary - the ambiguously gay duo". Maybe even throw on a graphic of the "Cock Dragon" on purple headstock.

Comment

Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
                          I envy you big time ... this is the V I've wanted. It's perfect. How much was it for a CS, if I may ask ofcourse? I still hope this will be a production model though, heh.
                          I cant tell you the exact price because it would get the dealer in trouble because of MAPP policy but if you were to be a new USA select king V at MAPP pricing its a reasonable or unreasonable upcharge from that price, depending on who you are . You can always talk to Nick at Piney Hills directly and he will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                            Agreed, Schecter is filling the need for that market, and they are doing very well at it, because not many other companies are competition. I would love if there were more affordable left handed Jacksons avail.
                            There is a market for it that is apparent so I am not sure why it isn't being explored?
                            honestly, id buy some JS series stuff if they offered lefty, im dying for a warrior.

okay so single bridge pup wasn't as popular as i thought. but i think more reverse headstocks is still good.

I liked the idea of body binding and to add to that wouldn't certain models like kelly, rhoads, warrior have to be flat tops? like no bevels.

and recently i have noticed jackson using some EMGs in thier guitars but im used to seeing them as more of a Duncan oriented company so why not put Blackouts in the "active" models?
                            My Childrens
                            -------------
                            Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
                            Lefty RR1T trans black
                            Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                            Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

They are already making it for me right now in the CS. No production model for you!

It's perfect. Wish I could afford one..

Comment

Nevermind. I just got off the phone with them. That order included black binding and MOTO inlays. Yuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X