Lameness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshulator View Post
    The word replica isn't in there anywhere.
    He clearly states that the body is a Fender and the the neck came from Warmoth.
    That tells me it's NOT a Charvel. The word "replica" is not needed as it is clearly spelled out as to the origin of the guitars parts.
    -Rick

Comment

Not too lame everything seems to be up front.

Comment

Lame.

There's a lot of people who are sophisticated guitar buyers who would be "in the know" on this, there's likely way more that are not.

Someone's mom could be buying that for her kid who wanted a Charvel for graduation or something.
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

Lame
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            Devil's advocate here. So what if it had no logo at all? What is to stop the next guy from slapping a logo on it?
            Nothing stopping it, infact thats legal afaik, but selling a guitar with a different logo on it is dishonest at best, and if you manufactured it and logo'd it your romaning.

Comment

Actually, bibz, selling a guitar with a different logo on it IS ILLEGAL. I'm sure you guys are aware of copyright infringement. If I wanted a Charvel I'd buy a Charvel, not some fake shit with a logo illegally applied.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Wont ebay pull this eventually because of the fender and charvel name in the auction title?

Comment

I thought selling it was, but putting the logo on your own property wasn't, either way its dodgey as. I want my name on everything anyway!

Comment

Well, this is what you get when illegal, unethical, and downright criminal activities are rewarded. In this world you will always get more of whatever you reward. If no one buys from him he'll stop. This isn't the first time this particular vulture has created problems for the guitar buying community. He's no better than they guys who are hustling guitars out of China. I just refuse to deal with criminals no matter what shade of grey current copyright law may be when and if they can be identified.

Situations like this are one of the primary reasons for a forum like this to exist. To "out" frauds like these guys.
                    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Nope, I consider forums like this a place for US the fans to talk about kickass guitars and gear and combine a multitude of info into a kickass website. A heads up is all thats needed on fraudsters, they end up in jail eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X