New Jackson site on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson site on the way

Haven't spotted this anywhere else. But http://www.jacksonguitars.com/ just has a Jackson logo with "The Bloodline" underneath, saying a new site is finally on the way.

Cool! Looking forward to it! Hopefully the put back pics from the custom shop!

Comment

Bloodline eh? Interesting.

Comment

Not a f*****g day to early!
        Tell me about it!

Comment

Cool. Can't wait!

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Is this in reference to the Rov Cavestany sig model that is coming out? I remember seeing pics of it and it had red blood drop inlays.

Comment

In the meantime, grab your axe and start shredin'
                -grab my axe and fly solo-
                Own:
                '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                w/e catches my eyes ATM
                More '90 Professionals

Comment

Originally posted by _koppen View Post
                  Not a f*****g day to early!
                  my thoughts! I hope it will contain a lot of information ´bout the customshop, with explainations and news
                  www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                  www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                  www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

The site is up, but not complete. The home page doesn't have anything other than a cool animated background and links to content. Nice layout, so far.
                    Last edited by TreeFitty; 10-31-2008, 10:17 PM.

Comment

We'll be working out the kinks - let me know if you see something that doesn't look right. Thanks for checking it out!
                      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Re: info about the Custom Shop - we're resurrecting the Custom Shop WIP in the blog!!! #1 request!

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                          We'll be working out the kinks - let me know if you see something that doesn't look right. Thanks for checking it out!
                          Do dead links count also?

The current shit I noticed:

index flash doesn't display anything, but if I go to 'the gear' everything works properly.

On the artist page: Adam Carroll/Warbringer and Aaron Richert/Timelord both have dead links.
                          Last edited by Jacksons Shred; 10-31-2008, 11:01 PM.
                          Originally posted by horns666
                          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                            Of the Morton models, you've got the Bourbon Burst and Old School Burst colors mixed up.
                            Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah - PM me your error observations/discoveries and I'll send you a Jackson shirt. I've got about 20 shirts at my desk, so first come first serve!

[quote=Jacksons Shred;1164126]Do dead links count also?

Comment

Working...
                              X