This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakcsons???

Is jakson really better than Ibanez?. I´m not sure about that. What would be the real reason that jakson is better....

Well since you're asking on a jackson board , you know everyone will most likely say jackson is the better guitar... and i agree, i like everything about jackson better than ibanez, the only thing i like about ibanez guitars is there necks. Don't get me wrong they are good guitars,, but IMO jacksons are just better. its all preference.

Comment

Ibanez necks are great but thats not it, there are some sweet jackson necks out there. Another thing is that why people say that this or that guitar has too thick or too slim neck??? you just have to adjust your playin´for whatever neck is in your hands...

Comment

Necks are a personal preference. With some people it's due to hands being too big or too small, some are just what someone learned on and is used to. Doesn't stop a good player from playing one, but if someone is spending good money on a guitar, they'd want to buy something they really feel comfortable with.
        My gear
        87 Charvel Model 6
        86 Charvel Model 4
        93 Jackson RR EX
        93 Jackson Kelly STD
        88 Ibanez RG560
        99 Schecter Diamond C-7
        Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

If you are not sure? Buy one of each! Most people on this forum have more than one brand of guitar. Just look above my post
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I find that if I use both hands, I can get 'em around most people's necks...
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

thats one for the mythbusters or maybe im different because i feel comfortable with most of the guitars i get my hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson View Post
                thats funny. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson View Post
                  I find a quick blow to the neck faster,and less time consuming:ROTF:
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

one thing I like about Jacksons is that they feel right to me. And that I never feel that I have to justify playing them over another brand. For the same reason, I never feel a need to trash other brands just because they don't "do it" for me

"Versus" threads are for 12 year olds on internet forums.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Everyone here knows that Ibeenhad is the best guitar in the whole world.
                      We just converge here to console each other because we have inferior guitars. Try not to rub it in would ya'?

Comment

Yea what g said!

Comment

I've owned 200+ guitars and have 30+ but the one that I take to the gig is my Jackson. Nothing sounds or plays as good and I've been searching for 20 +years for a possible subsitute but no luck.

Comment

I've owned several Ibanezes, and, while I respect them as a company and in some cases even respect their guitars, I always end up going back to my Jacksons and Charvels. For me it more the tone than anything else.
                            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                              If you are not sure? Buy one of each! Most people on this forum have more than one brand of guitar. Just look above my post
                              and i'm not one of those people since all my stuff are 90's jackson pros
                              however, i am interested in a xiphos more than a wrmg since its more of the neckthrough vs bolt on...maybe that'll be my next guitar, meh who knows
                              Own:
                              '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                              w/e catches my eyes ATM
                              More '90 Professionals

Comment

Working...
                              X