This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Is jakson really better than Ibanez?. I´m not sure about that. What would be the real reason that jakson is better....
    I've actually never heard of Jakcson or Jakson guitars before but judging from your signature seems like you've already decided that Ibanez rules, so why come ask your question here out of all places when around here Jackson is KING!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Jackson FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RainingBlood View Post
        thats one for the mythbusters or maybe im different because i feel comfortable with most of the guitars i get my hands on.
        Mythbusters? I'm really wondering why you're here when you have Ibanez rules in your signature. Maybe you should go to the Ibanez forum and ask the question then.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Mythbusters? I'm really wondering why you're here when you have Ibanez rules in your signature. Maybe you should go to the Ibanez forum and ask the question then.
          My thoughts exactly.
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I find these "troll" type of VS threads useless and pure waist of bandwidrh and i refuse to post on any of them..
            Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
              I find these "troll" type of VS threads useless and pure waist of bandwidrh and i refuse to post on any of them..
              Gil
              but..............you just did
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I like my Jacksons better than my Ibanez's. Does that answer your question? My Ibeenhads are JEMS by the way.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I do like my old jacksons the best.My 91 Ibanez is a killer guitar but its a USA custom and quite a different animal than the run of the mill Ibanez.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

you´re too easy. Bye

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                      I find a quick blow to the neck faster,and less time consuming:ROTF:
                      well well if it ain´t Chuck Norris himself...

Comment

This thread isnt worth any of our time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                          This thread isnt worth any of our time.
                          you´re exactly right it was bullshit from the beginning...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                            Gil
                            But you did.
                            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

How lame. This is why I only post in ESP troll threads. Those guys know how to bring the A-game trash talk all up in here!

Oh shit... Well played, devious Finnish Ibanez troll-boy!

Comment

Good Grief Charlie Brown! People are ready to kill if someone says something about their Jacksons! They even take pictures of them and call them Family. We will have to start another thread now about how protective Jackson owners are of their babies

Comment

Working...
                                X