Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, guess what? Here's what he said in this other thread...
    "I really don´t like jackson guitars but maybe i would take one if I got it for free!."

He's a fucking troll trying to start shit, and he's gone.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

voi vittujen kevät... älä puhu paskaa
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Unbelievably lame trolling attempt.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Awe, no creative banned title for him, Joe? Remember that Electric Eye dude who was posting eBay links so he could earn money? What was he changed to? Electric Brown Eye? This guy needs a creative title to do with:
          A:Blood
          B:Slayer
          C:Kerry King
          or
          D:Ibeenhad

We should have a contest for most creative name.

"Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thank you Toejam.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                Awe, no creative banned title for him, Joe? Remember that Electric Eye dude who was posting eBay links so he could earn money? What was he changed to? Electric Brown Eye? This guy needs a creative title to do with:
                A:Blood
                B:Slayer
                C:Kerry King
                or
                D:Ibeenhad

We should have a contest for most creative name.

I'm too lazy to even bother changing user profiles now. Jeremy doesn't like it too much anyway.

Comment

I saw a post of someone banned a long time ago and he had a title "banned douchebag" His picture showed him with a scrotum sack hanging from his chin.

Comment

according to his profile, he's 30. You wouldn't guess it from his behaviour. Anyone seen the troll talking up his exploits on another forum? "Damn, I got those JCFers good! I started a versus thread over there that incited some mild-to-slightly-more-than-mild responses but was largely overlooked"
                    Last edited by VitaminG; 11-02-2008, 07:16 PM.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I'm too lazy to even bother changing user profiles now. Jeremy doesn't like it too much anyway.
                      Oh okay. Makes sense.

I find it incredibly sad that people make accounts solely to cause trouble. Why don't they do something constructive? One of the great mysteries of life I guess.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                        I saw a post of someone banned a long time ago and he had a title "banned douchebag" His picture showed him with a scrotum sack hanging from his chin.

Ah, yes. That was Black Mariah. Always plenty of drama when that guy was around.

Comment

Maybe puberty hits rather late in life in Finland.Probably a fan boy of some super scary Finnish death metal band.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                            but..............you just did
                            Yes I know. That was the whole idea. Useless comment about a useless troll post. It's called irony.
                            Gil

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              one thing I like about Jacksons is that they feel right to me. And that I never feel that I have to justify playing them over another brand. For the same reason, I never feel a need to trash other brands just because they don't "do it" for me

"Versus" threads are for 12 year olds on internet forums.

Posting ANYTHING AT ALL on an internet forum is for 12 year olds, but we still do it despite our advanced years....
                              Last edited by MartinBarre; 11-15-2008, 04:05 PM.
                              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Can i ask just one question, what makes one brand of guitars better than the other?.

Comment

Working...
                                X