This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksonForever View Post
    Can i ask just one question, what makes one brand of guitars better than the other?.
    It's amount of betterness.
    There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

digging up an old post that was BS to begin with makes me question your motives. Especially with this being your first post.

Have you been on this board before?

troll alert?

Comment

Originally posted by RainingBlood View Post
        Is jakson really better than Ibanez?. I´m not sure about that. What would be the real reason that jakson is better....
        Well as I have said in another thread that I have returned to Charvel/Jackson after 20 years of playing Ibanez exclusively for that time. I personally feel its a matter of taste as to which feels better to you. To me it takes me back to being a kid and how I dreamed of one day owning a Charvel.

In my day ( I'm 43 ) you could more than likely buy a car for less than a Charvel and the import models weren't available. If you were a SERIOUS player you had a Charvel - it was a status of an elite group. It was a very exciting time musically and all the hot new players that were hitting the scene mostly played Charvels.

I personally would sit down with both and figure out what your needs are and what you can afford. I think it comes down to what its going to make you a better player for "your" style.
        But have fun with your journey and your search!
        http://www.myspace.com/dannyjoecarterband
        http://www.youtube.com/user/dannyjoecarter

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
          digging up an old post that was BS to begin with makes me question your motives. Especially with this being your first post.

troll alert?
          +1. Let the dead dog lie.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonForever View Post
            Can i ask just one question, what makes one brand of guitars better than the other?.
            Mostly it's personal preference, but for a lot of folks (like myself) it's the company behind the product. If the company won't support the product after the sale, I have no use for their product and would not want to be seen using their product. Such was my Ibanez experience, and now I'm with Jackson.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post

troll alert?
              Yes. ForeverJackson is a friend of RainingBlood. He PM'd me two weeks ago, asking if I could unban him. They're both banned now. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X