Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a heads up, to whoever likes my Saturn ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up, to whoever likes my Saturn ...

Heres a better neck thru USA soloist...with a nice graphic in great condition
    for $999.00 ! I should snatch it...but im going for a tube preamp instead... Check it out...maybe late 89' to 92'?

Save even more on guitars, basses, drums, pro audio and accessories. Used musical instruments bought and sold daily so check back often.

Whats your take on this one? Early version? Or just a newer 21st Century SL1?
    Last edited by Robert Burns; 11-05-2008, 08:28 PM.

Very sweet. I used to work in Cleveland a year ago. Now I work in Nashville. Can you find me a soloist in Nashville (not that I need another)

Comment

i've played both soloist sl1 and sl2h...they're nothing compared to my soloist pro
      but killer graphic though =)
      Own:
      '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
      w/e catches my eyes ATM
      More '90 Professionals

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Very sweet. I used to work in Cleveland a year ago. Now I work in Nashville. Can you find me a soloist in Nashville (not that I need another)
        DonP needs another Soloist, like
        Al Sharpton needs more hairspray !!:ROTF:

Comment

Man, that is a S T E A L. Very cool of you to post this, Robert. I have zero need for this but am sorely tempted, due to the uniqueness and great price.

Comment

Damn, that's nice!
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by laihojrxo View Post
              i've played both soloist sl1 and sl2h...they're nothing compared to my soloist pro
              but killer graphic though =)
              okay tell me what makes you like the pro better than the select series

Comment

It says two humbucking pickups. I see two single coils and a humbucker.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X