New JCF Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New JCF Gallery

Yes it is empty. It is your job to fill it. Only upload your guitars. All uploads are moderated so dont try to post something funny. If you have any problems, please post them here. All files need to be under 500k in order to be uploaded, if they are over that, you will get an error telling you this.

http://jcfonline.com/gallery2/

05 San Dimas- 86 Jackson

Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Very cool! I look forward to seeing many cool, new axes!

Comment

My Model 1
        "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
        Zakk Wylde

Comment

well , here's a couple.I'll try to take some better pics ,sometime. no really !!!
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Ke3s and a headstock

Comment

Above:
              WR1
              Nebula
              U16416 (built 2006)

Below:
              DK1
              Snakeskin
              8338 (built 2005)

"Access denied" when I clicked on the link.
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 11-07-2008, 04:16 PM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ummm, guys. This isn't a "post your guitar pics" here thread.

Go back to Jeremy's original post: he's created a cool new JCF Gallery area, where members can upload their own guitar pics. i.e., The JCF Gallery will no longer languish waiting for admins, as they didn't have the time to upload pics for us. Click the link in his post.

And here's a suggestion: Maybe the admins can do a monthly poll for the "Guitar of the Month", picking a few of the recently-uploaded guitar pics from the new gallery for the membership here to vote on? Might be a good motivator for members to add their guitar pics to the new gallery, you know?

Comment

So I get the classification right, is a DK1 a Jackson strat or Jackson other?
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post

And here's a suggestion: Maybe the admins can do a monthly poll for the "Guitar of the Month", picking a few of the recently-uploaded guitar pics from the new gallery for the membership here to vote on? Might be a good motivator for members to add their guitar pics to the new gallery, you know?
                    In the works!

DK1 goes under strat.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      Ummm, guys. This isn't a "post your guitar pics" here thread.
                      Surely you don't expect people to comprehend what they read!
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                        What do you mean ?:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                          so I, huh, post my guitars in this thread then? And they'll appear in the gallery?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Platinum only?

Comment

Originally posted by wibble View Post
                              Platinum only?
                              Nope.

Comment

Working...
                              X