No announcement yet.

New JCF Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The JJP made it on the gallery. I didnt think it took so I was surprised when I saw it on there. I didn't put the serial number on though, is it important?

Comment

To downsize a picture in Vista, view the photo in Live Photo Gallery and choose Resize.

I don't know if mine are uploading. Can someone confirm that a Predator shows up in "Charvel Other"?
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        Can someone confirm that a Predator shows up in "Charvel Other"?
        It's there.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't know if mine are uploading. Can someone confirm that a Predator shows up in "Charvel Other"?
          I "see it"
          Last edited by phill_up; 11-11-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

hey toejam, wasn't there some kind of BS about someone posting a serial number and someone else saying the guitar was theirs and it was stolen or something? Can you see any reason at all why serial numbers should not be posted? I have receipts for all my guitars.

Comment

Dreaming of:
              Jackson SL2H
              now is the time to do it, guitars are going for crazy cheap on eBay

Comment

I would be also interested to know why S/N and production date should not be published ? Is there any reason ?
                Jackson SLAT-QH CSB
                Charvel SD Warren DeMartini Crossed Swords
                Jackson SL-2H LS

Comment

Love the new gallery!
                  I already uploaded two of my JacksonStars... including the S/N. Don't see any harm there, I have enough proof that they are mine.
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I didn't put serial numbers on either of mine simply because I didn't have them nearby at the time. I'll get around to it...
                    Nice turn-around time from upload to display. Thanks!

Comment

Did everybody see that orange death kelly that belongs to phantom? Jeeze.

Comment

I keep going through the gallery hoping to see some new guitars to get my mind off of phantomhawk's death kelly.

Come on guys and gals, post them Suckas!

Comment

Yeah, I'm waiting for Rudy to post a few hundred of his guitars The gallery is a great addition to the board. Thanks again, Jeremy !

I had the Death Kelly out yesterday for a bit doing some old Sabbath. Its definitely one of my favorite guitars. I called a day too late when Matt had it for sale and was fortunate to get a second crack at it when it sold again.
                          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Is this for Jackson/Charvel axes only, or for all guitars?
                            The Guitars:
                            Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                            The Amps:
                            Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Jackson/charvel guitars and bass guitars

Comment

So if we are unsure of the year can we just leave that blank or make a guess?

Comment

Working...
                                X