Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction...and ideas please?

Hello,

I'm fairly new and my name is Hyperfuzz, yes, my parents gave me that at birth....but that's not the issue. I have a problem and I hope I can get some input:

1: Ok, I borrowed the name from a nasty sounding distortion pedal. So nasty, I don't even use it, but I thought it was a cool name.

2: Over the past 9 years or so I've been caught up in the corporate world.

3: Until recently, I thought I was the only one who felt this way about Charvel/Jacksons / Jacksons/Charvels. But, then again, who the heck could I engage in such a conversation?

4. My perplexation.....is that a word? Is this:

Do I a: Get a couple of old Charvels that I definitely want in my collection

Re: Introduction...and ideas please?

Greetings. What is option B ?

It doesn't matter. "A" sounds like the right choice.

Matt

Comment

this has nothing to do eith the topic, but that is the coolest icon i have ever seen in my life (playing some meedleys right now as a matter of fact). I think im gonna steal it and use it as my AIM icon.

Comment

OK....I hit a wrong button...I wasn't finished yet...

b. Do I go ahead and get the USA Shattered Glass Warrior from Matt? (presuming it is still available) ((yes, I really want it))

c. What I'm afraid of on this one is that I wouldn't want to take it anywhere...or even play it for that matter.....I would just want to look at it all day.

d. Like I said, I have this addiction problem and I'm not sure what to do. My name is Ted and I'm a Jackson/Charvel-aholic......I'll post some pictures of my collection when I get a chance....in the meantime, I'll take another beer!

Ted

Comment

buy what you want and play it...that's what they're built for...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Ok, I change my answer. I think I would have to be partial to option "B" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I still have it.

Matt

Comment

It's a guitar....PLAY IT! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I have a 1984 RR
              That I haven't taken out of the case in 5 years. It makes me feel bad, but I play strat bodies live, and I don't play much at home anymore (Wife,Kids,Job,....) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But I don't really want to sell it. I think I'll go get it out right now and see if I can knock the rust off the strings. (kidding)

Comment

It's a guitar....PLAY IT! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I have a 1984 RR
                That I haven't taken out of the case in 5 years. It makes me feel bad, but I play strat bodies live, and I don't play much at home anymore (Wife,Kids,Job,....) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But I don't really want to sell it. I think I'll go get it out right now and see if I can knock the rust off the strings. (kidding)

Comment

I've just recently too re-discovered Jacksons. In the 80's, I didn't like the thin-flat fretboards. However, I've since seen the errors in my ways and now I've got 4 Jacksons. 2-USA soloist, a DK2 and a Stealth. What I'm finding is that different models did have different spec's. The best thing to do is determine what kind of guitar you like (thin/fat neck) S/S/H or H/H etc.etc.etc. and from there search out the models that best fit your description.

God Luck and welcome to the board.

joe...
                  www.godwentpunk.com
                  www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Your answer should be. A and B. Get the Charvels AND the Shattered Glass. Oh, and D, you need to post pictures. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Welcome to the JCF!
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Mulder .. what does your Rhoads look like
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya there Xenophobe. The thing is, is that I want it all and I want it now but since that's not realistic I got to figure out a stragety. I was drinking about it......er...uh...thinking about it all weekend. I've got all of these voices in my head!! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X