European jackson importer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European jackson importer

got a question.. who is the main european importer for jackson guitars? the one that stocks the major retailers (thomman, musicstore, etc etc)
    could you tell them, TO GET ON WITH IT!!!!! i want a DK2m in Crimson Swirl and it's been on order since september
    or is the japanese factory that behind on orders of that colour, cos i can find all the others in stock
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Don't Fender do all the importing for their own stuff in the EU?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

i dont know who does it, all i know is, it's easier to get a liver, to be used for home decoration, than that guitar.

Comment

Fender do all the European distribution. I also know Fender UK have their own repair centre too (which is where my DK1 came from).
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I thought Crimson Swirl was discontinued is it still up on the main website as a color option? Maybe thats why it will never show up?

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            I thought Crimson Swirl was discontinued is it still up on the main website as a color option? Maybe thats why it will never show up?
            Really? I haven't seen anything about it being discontinued and i's still listed on the new Jackson site. It's also a very beautiful finish!
            I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Confuse-a-Cat View Post
              Really? I haven't seen anything about it being discontinued and i's still listed on the new Jackson site. It's also a very beautiful finish!
              Nevermind, I think it was raspberry swirl or another swirl that was discontinued. As long as its on the Jackson site they still make it.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                Nevermind, I think it was raspberry swirl or another swirl that was discontinued. As long as its on the Jackson site they still make it.
                raspberry burst was discontinued. crimson swirl is still the option colour on the DK2M page

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                  raspberry burst was discontinued. crimson swirl is still the option colour on the DK2M page
                  Yep. Whoever decided to discontinue Raspberry Burst should be ashamed of themselves. Oh well, I suppose it means that when I get a custom in that finish it will be more unique...It will happen eventually!
                  I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

ok.. who do i have to kill now?

got this in the mail today:
                    I'm afraid we were only informed by the distributor that the ordered Jackson DK2M Dinky is sold out and no longer available.

THEN FUCKING IMPORT MORE OF THEM MOTHERFUCKERS!

Comment

Working...
                    X