Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi,
    I'm a new member I made this post to present myself and to know other Jackson fans!!!
    I play guitar since I was 15 (Jackson Guitars ) I have a recording studio in Italy that will be ready in March 09, I collect guitars, lighters and other stuff!!!
    I find this forum searching jackson images or ideas for some customs shop I would make,
    Thanks for the attentions and sorry for my bad english

PS: How and where can I post my photos?

go to photobucket.com
    upload your photo, and if you want, just click the "direct link" thingie under the picture (after its uploaded), and post it here. or just click the thingie that starts with [img] on the bottom of the uploaded picture, and paste it here.
    and welcome bro. now Show us your gear
    Own:
    '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
    w/e catches my eyes ATM
    More '90 Professionals

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome!
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

welcome
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Welcome to the JCF!

Hopefully we'll hear some good stuff come out of your studio once it's done.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Hi

Comment

ciao!
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Comment

Howdy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                        Welcome to the JCF!

Hopefully we'll hear some good stuff come out of your studio once it's done.

I hope , I 'm waiting this studio for a long time, it is 600 square/meters, 2 control rooms with Euphonix System 5 consoles, 4 Booth, video and photo studio and all class A instruments

Comment

Welcome on board Eklipse ,Jackson love is a beautifull thing !!!
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

welcome bro!

Comment

Working...
                            X