X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Craig's List Crap:

Look at that headstock and logo!

8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Warmoth body, who the fuck knows who made the neck and the plate is off of an import Charvel.

And it's also on eBay.
    Last edited by rjohnstone; 11-25-2008, 02:43 PM.
    -Rick

Comment

Yep, there was a second one from the same seller and "talented" luthier on ebay too with some kind of green stain. These look worse than my first try at modding several years ago.

Comment

Whoops, here's the link to the green POS. Gawd, it's horrible. http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-Jackson-P...1%7C240%3A1318

Comment

That is on luthier I never plan to visit. They could have been good guitars before he touched them.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

I love the switch mounted in the back trem spring route on the green thing ...very ergonomic ...if you're playing with your teeth. Looks like a pro wiring job too.

Comment

Those diamond plate control cavity covers are cock dragon approved.

That "tea candle" volume knob on the green one gets the nod from the dragon as well.
              Last edited by Axewielder; 11-25-2008, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I might bid a couple of bucks for just keeping the neck. I'm looking for a 24 fret neck. It doesn't look like it was too f*#ked up!
                Guitars:
                Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                1988 Model 2,
                Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                RR3
                Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                2005 SG Special

Comment

The trem on that mean-green is SWEET!

Looks like a JCFer straightened him out on the Charvel...he edited the description.

Comment

I missed the tea handle knob because I was throwing up in my mouth. Thank you for pointing it out. That trem is an engineering marvel. I like the pieces glued or stapled or screwed to the body to keep it from going through. Brilliant. It seems like whatever pieces were left over from a repair shop got thrown together to form this bag of crap. If someone buys it, please post better photos.

Comment

Ya just gotta love how people just throw around the word Luthier...
                      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Headstock on the red one almost looks like a Peavey...
                        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                        X