• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Rhoads

Look at this

http://www.espguitars.net/gallery/sab/index.html

Re: ESP Rhoads

Thats bloody awful. The inlays are too random. And that trans finish looks crap on like alder or whatever it is.
    I dont care its an ESP. I wouldnt like it if it was a Jackson.

James

Comment

I like it
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I like it except for the String Tree [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] angle the damn headstock already. Some ESP`s are very nice, but I still think they are overpriced and I don`t like the neck feel as well, and I would rather keep my business on the Made In USA stuff. Jack.

Comment

Well, least we see what the guys from Children Of Bodom will be playing from now on. Does ESP have ANY original body shapes? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by IrfaanSE801:
            Does ESP have ANY original body shapes? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes they do. There's that travesty of a guitar called the "Devil Girl", but then again, that's loosely based on their EX Explorer shape! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it's cool, except fot the fretboard inlays

Comment

that's one gorgeous guitar, but look at the headstock man, it would just feel morally wrong, playing that with a jackson type headstock that says ESPiss on it. Bleh

Comment

Uhhhhhhh......... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

........just post a jackson sticker over the espee logo and your set , a rr5 trans red ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

as far as the guitar is concearned, it looks fine, and it seems to be a pretty good guitar, but....

I HATE those marihuana inlays, I see (and smell) do damn much in Holland to appreciate that!

Harrald

Comment

Originally posted by guitar geek:
                        as far as the guitar is concearned, it looks fine, and it seems to be a pretty good guitar, but....

I HATE those marihuana inlays, I see (and smell) do damn much in Holland to appreciate that!

Harrald
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Well it looks better than Alexi's new ESP Rhoads concoction... but I still wouldn't buy it.
                          And for the record if people want a Jackson, then buy one damnit. There is no need to slap a Jackson headstock on an ESP guitar, it is just plain wrong.
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Here, kitty kitty kitty!

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
                              I like it except for the String Tree [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] angle the damn headstock already. Some ESP`s are very nice, but I still think they are overpriced and I don`t like the neck feel as well, and I would rather keep my business on the Made In USA stuff. Jack.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't see any string trees [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X