Hello from a new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a new guy

Hello everyone, just wanted to do a quick post before I start posting and other members start asking who the hell is this guy

From Syracuse NY, been a Jackson lover since the mid 80's--when I saw Danny Spitz's TMNT Rhoads--the shape of the body and headstock, just fell in love

Dont have the most highend of Jackson, but its a KVX10 with a piranha teeth neck and reversed headstock, and Duncans. I play mostly thrash and death metal(even though my wife tells me to grow up--keeps me youngish you know)

Anyways, I look forward to learning more about my favorite brand and other tidbits on this board

Welcome to the forums!
    "POOP"

Comment

Welcome Imbecile !!! I mean that in the nicest way ... lol !!

Comment

Welcome !!
        Current gear:
        Les paul Studio
        Les paul Standard
        SG 61´reissue
        N2
        Fusion Pro
        Diezel Einstein 50 head
        Mesa rectifier 2x12 cabinet
        Brunetti dual cab 2x12

Comment

Thrash and Death rule! Welcome to the board.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RagingImbecile View Post
              quick post before I start posting and other members start asking who the hell is this guy
              Who the hell is this guy?!

Just kiddin'. Welcome to the JCF, it's neat here.
              Now that you bring up starting posting out of no where; I'm fairly sure that's what I did. I don't think I made one of these "hello" threads.

Anywho, you should find all the info you need here.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

hey hey hey... welcome :idea:

Comment

Welcome! Thrash and death rule, and your KV sounds sweet with the Duncans.
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Thank you guys for a warm welcome. I have alot of goods about this forum from another forum I post on (andy sneap forums).

Welcome Imbecile !!! I mean that in the nicest way ... lol !!
                    I get that alot, my screen name is actually my studios name

Comment

Working...
                    X