USA Charvel Bullseye @ Guitarxpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Charvel Bullseye @ Guitarxpress

Anybody here who owns that guitar? What do you think about it? How is it compared to a SL1/SL2H?
    And before I forget to ask about it, does anybody got any pics of the Bullseye Charvel? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ May 12, 2003, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Re: USA Charvel Bullseye @ Guitarxpress

There's a picture of my bullseye in the gallery and coincedentally the one in the picture at GX is my guitar. It will compare different to an sl simply cause it's a bolton and unfinished neck but it's a killer guitar. Very true to the feel of the orig charvels ....
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Highly recommended. A killer guitar, the specs of which Jackson hasn't built in quite some time. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Also, I think someone may have mentioned that Jackson will no longer do USA Select pricing on special limited runs like this, which are really custom guitars. Full custom shop pricing now only. So grab the few that are left while you can at that price. It's unlikely that there'll be any other special limited runs priced like that in the future.

[ May 12, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Maybe I'll get one soon then. I'll just have to get rid of my ESP Explorer

[ May 12, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

Working...
        X