X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to my JCF Gallery uploads

WOOHOO!

Thanks to Jeremy for implementing this feature
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

"Thanks to Jeremy for implementing this feature "

Absolutely. +1

And nice collection, Newc. Bet you've never heard that one...

Comment

Cool. Where's the 7-string Blood Drip Warrior and the Morton Primer?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

excellent. I'm uploading my stuff now. It's waiting to be cleared.

joe...
        www.godwentpunk.com
        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Cool. Where's the 7-string Blood Drip Warrior and the Morton Primer?
          Morton Primer was sold earlier this year, and the 7-string now belongs to Nick Hartman of the band Zilch. I met him at Summer NAMM, and he mentioned he'd always wanted a 7-string Jackson (I was wearing a Jackson hat, which sparked the subject of conversation). On top of that, he said he'd prefer a 7-string Warrior in one of two finishes: black or..............Blood Drip.

I'm a sucker for coincidence, so how could I pass that one up?

We set up the deal and about a month later he bought it.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice , i love that SLS. wish i could find one

Comment

that warbird hits the spot, the war angel is an eye catcher also but I'm curious about the no-knobs. Is there at least an Off-on switch?

Comment

I love that War Angel!

Comment

!!!!!

Holy $hit! You must have some money in the bank for all those beauties!

Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Newc - nice collection and the war angel is badass.I love a guitar without wimpy shit like volume knobs - are you gonna play the thing or just wear it like a woman does a purse ?!!! j/k but that is a seriously nice looking guitar !

On a somewhat unrelated note , I've been unable to upload any images into the gallery ,I'm assuming it's due to resolution.Can anyone tell me in a megapixel rating what's the highest res it will take ?

Thanks
                    Jay
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Is the pic of that Warbird before or after the headstock took a chop. The tip is not captued on the pic. The cases made for those Warriors at the time were shit.
                      Last edited by wilkinsi; 12-11-2008, 12:13 PM.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It does take a little while for the images you upload to show up. I think they have to be approved.
                        Scott

Comment

Working...
                        X