X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing

Originally posted by laihojrxo View Post
    welcome fella DC newb...
    while you've passed college a long time ago, i'm still stuck there...being broke sucks x_x
    i live in silver spring, go to MC, then UMD after
    Kinda ironic, I work in SS at NOAA next to the metro stop.

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
    I live in Germantown too, small world Where at?
    Small world...I live off Richter Farm Rd on the way to the soccer complex...to funny
    Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

I'm right around the corner by Milestone

Comment

Hey, if rambling on and on is a problem...then im banned around here.
        Welcome, and stick around...tons to learn from these experts!

Comment

Welcome! I'm in northern Virginia. I've got a couple of interesting Jacksons...

Comment

Does anyone have pics of their guitars. I would love to see them.
            Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by wetrx95 View Post
              Does anyone have pics of their guitars. I would love to see them.
              Look in basically any of the guitar related forums and you'll find some. The "Other" forums...not so much. My guitar is posted in the black guitars thread in the "Instruments by other Manufacturers" area.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Welcome and don't apologize for the Aria, everyone should keep their first. I also had a backstage 30 in like 1983. Own some SD Jacksons, also live in No VA.
                Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

For guitar pics, check out the Gallery. There's a link to it at the top of the page.
                  Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X