Another new guy here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new guy here.

I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Willie,Ive been here awhile but finally got a username.First of all I been playing for about 22 years I've had about every guitar there is but I can honestly say there is no guitar that feels as good as a Jackson.There is something about a nice thin neck.Anyway I have a Jackson DR that is Korean or a Japan model it has the shark tooth inlays pointing up instead of down and a 3 way togle switch.A tremelo I would like to change I love origanal Kahlers(I'm not a big fan of F/R)Anyway I have my jackson ,a Dime V standard and my crate 212 that kicks ass(I love crate distortion)I'll get pics up as soon as I can.ALSO who can direct me to where I can get a quote on a custom Kelly.

WILLIE
    Last edited by willieg; 12-12-2008, 04:40 PM.

Custom Shop quotes can be gotten from any of the dealers found in the "Dealers" link, or in the Dealers Section of the forum further down the page.

I don't think you'll be able to change the Floyd-style trem on your Dinky to a Kahler, unless you go with a flatmount non-trem model.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Your Jackson is most likely a Japan. I'm not sure if any Jacksons come from Korea.

Comment

welcome willie

Comment

you can put khaler on it, but youll need the right one of these http://www.wammiworld.com/Adaptor%20plates.html

Comment

welcome on board.
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Welcome aboard to his wild, wacky place. Staying here can get expensive. Lots of cases of GAS!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Can you get a good pull back on these?Also thanx for the website,I'll be buying one real soon.

WILLIE

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                  Welcome aboard to his wild, wacky place. Staying here can get expensive. Lots of cases of GAS!
                  Dude I saw on the news that you guys got snow? How often does that happen in Houston?
                  :think:

Comment

Last time was 2004 and before that had been about 15 years.As far as that area(southern part).

Comment

Working...
                    X