Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: check out my new RR1, its awsome!!!

Originally posted by Mikeee:

Heb je nou ECHT zulke lange tenen om boos te zijn hierover of zit je me te stangen?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welnee, man! Absoluut niet boos. Juist enorm geamuseerd. Je opmerking was gewoon te mooi en te makkelijk om te laten lopen [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by micha:
      are guitars generally so expensive in norway, or is it just for jacksons?
      just curious...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Guitars are expensive in Norway.

The suggested list price on a US Select Series Jackson with a Lightning Sky finish is NOK 34 900, but not many months ago it was almost NOK 40 000.

A Gibson Les Paul Standard 2002s list price is NOK 28 000, Ibanez JEM7WH NOK 31 500 and so on. The prices are insane.

What really suck is that it's not common for Norwegian dealers to give discount of the list price like it's in the US.

I'm actually thinking about just buying a Jackson from the US just to sell it here in Norway. Then I'll earn some money, the buyer will get a guitar cheaper than he'll get from a Norwegian dealer.

[ May 14, 2003, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

well all i did was to tell matt the exact guitar i wanted, and he told me the adress to send the check...(witch was that one you thought)
        then ill just wait... after the guitar got into customs in norway, i got a notice, about how i wanted it to be taxed... then it took about 1 week or so, and i got a bill in the mail in the notice that the guitar was at the postoffice..., and i just payed 3000 kroner, about $430, and i had the guitar in my hand....

about the insurance thing im not sure, but ask Matt, he'll tell you all the info you need.

Comment

You "Ordered" or "Are gonna order" ??

Matt
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] aaawwwwwwwww no dont tell me....!!!!!

I wasn't aware there was some kind of "official" order form required, I just asked on the board if you could order me one exact model you had as reserved and you said sure you could, I thought that meant it was taken care of....DOH!! guess I'll have a loooooong wait then! was hoping by summer the 3 months will have passed.. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

So I guess, could I order one now ?

[ May 14, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: eet_fuk_81 ]

Comment

yeah, thx, but what da hell is a NOK? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            could someone translate the prices into dollar or euro? can't really handle'em that way...

guitars aren't that cheap here either. you CAN buy'em, but usually you safe about 500 euros ordering one in the US...
            sad world.

oh, forgot; here means germany. I'm sorry I'm used to some other forums where your location is shown right under your avatar...

[ May 15, 2003, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: micha ]
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

eet f 81 posted May 14, 2003 05:05:

"aaawwwwwwwww no dont tell me....!!!!!

I wasn't aware there was some kind of "official" order form required, I just asked on the board if you could order me one exact model you had as reserved and you said sure you could, I thought that meant it was taken care of....DOH!! guess I'll have a loooooong wait then! was hoping by summer the 3 months will have passed..

So I guess, could I order one now ?"

Dude, are you that misinformed in the etiquette of guitar purchasing? You honestly thought that the guitar was being ordered for you through Matt but nothing was finalized? Wow. When I drop coin like that I make absolutely sure we are both on the same page, no surprises. Surely Matt must require some kind of down payment too, did that also fail to dawn on you? Just curious... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Very nice
                Very very nice. Kick ass graphic [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

eet_fuk_81, shoot me an email. Maybe you misunderstood me. You do need to put a deposit down for me to order you something.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by micha:
                    yeah, thx, but what da hell is a NOK? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOK is the Norwegian currensy.

1.00 USD = 6.85256 NOK
                    1.00 Euro = 7.85388 NOK

Comment

Working...
                    X