can u help with dating please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u help with dating please

hi i have this dk2 pro in trans black but would like to know when and were it was made the sn is 9775831 ,thanks in advance
    Dk2 pro in black
    Marshall jcm900 4502dr
    Marshall vs200 avt100
    and diamonds and rust.....

lol when I first read the title I thought you were looking for relationship advice.
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Made in Japan

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
        lol when I first read the title I thought you were looking for relationship advice.
        As did I.

2006 Japanese made. It's like 200 numbers off of my DK2 in Trans-Black's serial number and mine was apparently mid-2006. Heck, it might even be the same batch.

See:

"Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Bugger, I thought this thread was going to be about how to get into ladies undergarments!
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            Bugger, I thought this thread was going to be about how to get into ladies undergarments!
            i never thought you had any problems there shob....i've seen the pictures. what a girl you make too!!

edit: i now have once, twice, three times a lady in my head thanks to the mental image you gave me!!

Comment

Thats free times a mady SS.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Buh'wheet!
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Match.com
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    Tylenol PM and Maddog 20/20 works pretty good...or Benadryl and Wild Turkey...
                    'Howling in shadows
                    Living in a lunar spell
                    He finds his heaven
                    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post

Exactly, why waste time talking, just get it done right the first time
                      Guitars:
                      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                      Amp:
                      VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                        I've tried that but the girls just leave when I pass out from taking all that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                          i've tried that but the girls just leave when i pass out from taking all that shit.
                          hahahahahahahahahaha
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'

The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles
                            and went fishing and hunting and played guitar a lot and
                            drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and
                            farted whenever he wanted.

THE END
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                              As did I.

2006 Japanese made. It's like 200 numbers off of my DK2 in Trans-Black's serial number and mine was apparently mid-2006. Heck, it might even be the same batch.

See:

ermmmm,

i got a serial no:9707268 and mine is no where near 2006. Mine is a 2003.
                              I know this because there is a stamp in the neck pocket with 16.12.2003 and another stamp on the edge of the neck also in the pocket with 03.12.2003

Comment

Working...
                              X