The KE3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The KE3R

Hey guys did you ever see the Kelly with the reverse headstock ? Did you think it suited the kelly or not? i cant get my head around it. I always wanted to put a reverse neck on my kelly but could never picture what it would look like. I hope jackson do like a re-issue of this guitar as it wasnt in production for long. Would be better with bound rosewood. Hey if anyone out there has a KE3R could you put some pic's on here would love to see how it looks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: The KE3R

I can doctor a pic for you if you like. =)

*EDIT: Hmm...wait, the KE3 pic off the Jackson website isn't very good for doctoring, because it's shot at an angle (not head-on). I could probably do a decent work on the KE2 pic though.

'bane

[ May 13, 2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Sunbane ]

Comment

Here's a tiny pic of a KE3R

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

JCF #1 Postwh*re Toejam had one. He should be along shortly. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Joe, where are you? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Here's a KE3R from the 1998 brochure:

Comment

Here's mine. I LOVE HER!!!

I switched the bridge pickup, now it's a Kent Armstrong 213. It rocks! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X