Charvel Autographed by George Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Autographed by George Lynch

Ok people I bought a Charvel 550 XL that needed a little work.I put it in a music store called Marion Music AKA: (The stupid idiots who don't know what the heck they are doing).As stated in the title the guitar was autographed by George Lynch. When I put the guitar in the shop I said THREE times be careful of the autograph. When I came back the guy had wiped it off!!! He said it was an accident but I don't think so because as all of you know the Charvel 550 XL is a high quality guitar, he said it was not, and even got in an argument with another guy that worked there.I think he was jealous that I had such a good guitar.What should I do? Was the autograph worth much?:think:
    And he still charged me for the set up!!!

What is your opinions?

Kinda difficult this one. Do you have any pictures of it with the autograph? If you do I would seek legal advice about the possibility of sueing for damages. Anything that is autographed has a cetain amount of value, due to it being less common, and the klutz who was moronic enough to wipe it off should be made accountable fro his stupidity. I would think that an autograph would not be something you accidentally wipe off!

You showed great restraint for not wrapping a 9 guage e string round his neck and pulling tight...
    Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

IMO, autographs on guitars are gay and they devalue the instrument. If you didn't want it accidentally wiped off when it was polished, you should have covered it with a clear coat.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        IMO, autographs on guitars are gay and they devalue the instrument. If you didn't want it accidentally wiped off when it was polished, you should have covered it with a clear coat.

That is your unvalued opinion and No offense, its very dumb.
        I mean come on most people would love an autograph from there favorite guitar player. And pay to get it.

Comment

You wanted opinions, you got one. Don't like it? Oh, well.

Comment

I am glad you gave (Your) opinion but I was asking what should I do about what happened to my guitar. You know deep down autographs from famous guitar players are not gay.That would be like saying EVH's autograph devalues the guitar.
            YEA RIGHT!!!

Comment

IMO, autographs on guitars are gay and they devalue the instrument.
              Not sure about the gay part, but the world's most expensive/valuable guitar went for $2.8 million dollars at auction.......the guitar (a plain Jane Fender Strat) was covered with a who's who list of living guitar legend autographs.

Comment

george's autograph really isnt worth that much...you see guitars with his auto pop up on ebay all the time and they dont sell for considerably more than a normal one...just forget it and get it autographed again the next time he's thru town...d.m.

and btw...insulting one of the more respected members here makes you come off looking like a dick...shelve your 14 year old attitude or take it elsewhere please...
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by LastInLine View Post
                  Not sure about the gay part, but the world's most expensive/valuable guitar went for $2.8 million dollars at auction.......the guitar (a plain Jane Fender Strat) was covered with a who's who list of living guitar legend autographs.
                  Well, there's people with more money than common sense, and a sucker born every minute, too. To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart View Post
                    and btw...insulting one of the more respected members here makes you come off looking like a dick...shelve your 14 year old attitude or take it elsewhere please...
                    Thanks, Toby. I must look like Rodney Dangerfield to newbies.

Comment

either that or they dont have the common sense to know what an "admin" is... ...d.m.
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Comment

Well, there's people with more money than common sense, and a sucker born every minute, too. To each his own.
                          He did say no offence
                          Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart View Post
                            either that or they dont have the common sense to know what an "admin" is... ...d.m.
                            True. That delete/ban button is always under my finger. :ROTF:

Comment

Ok I apologizes to you guys I did not mean it to offend you toejam sorry. But
                              you did not need to say that autographs from famous guitar players are gay when they are not. I did not happen to you so don't go acting like its no big deal. Again sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X