Charvel Autographed by George Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
    Well, I don't want to be "gay" so this one gets the buffer treatment tonight :

Relics seem to be "in" these days so maybe I'll beat it up a bit as well

Nice guitar Rupe!
    Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
      Nice guitar Rupe!
      Yelp Killer!

Comment

"Douchnozzle" thats a new one.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelChris View Post
          Hey I thought one of the forum rules was no foul language...like you chrisolson :think:
          It isn't foul when I direct at that fucker Toejam...

I wasn't digging on you, new guy. I was digging on someone who would come to the conclusion that something like that would be something a person should consider suing over. I'm sorry, but if that's the path a person thinks they need to take in something like this, they aren't someone I would really want to know. That's the kind of person who would probably stab you in the back. It's the kind of person who has more than likely had issues with personal responsibility their whole life, and this is how they think to solve life's little curve balls. Maybe I'm a little jaded, but it comes down to this entitlement mentality people have these days, and a complete inability to cope with LIFE.

Sorry about the soap-boxing...I'll step off now. Sorry about your guitar - it's a bummer, but there are bigger tragedys in life. If that's the worst thing you have happen today, you've had a great day.

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          "Douchnozzle" thats a new one.
          One of my favorites, and a real crowd pleaser!
          Last edited by chrisolson; 01-14-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
            I have several guitars that are signed by Dan Lawrence or Mike Learn just below the graphic, does that make them gay?
            The guitars....or Dan and I.
            HAHAHAHA
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

BTW: Where is this Marion Music located? There is a place close to me by that name....they got a bunch of overpriced, well worn Jacksons as well as some other brands. More of a piano place then guitar shop.

Comment

4970 Stack Blvd #B3
                Melbourne, FL 32901

That is were they are located.

I am not planing on suing them or anything,whats in the past is in the past I don't need to worry about that now.

But!!! I AM NEVER GOING TO SHOP THERE AGAIN!!!!

Comment

Hey you could get in contact with him and explain what happened, arrange to mail the cavity cover to him to sign I'm sure he would sign it and mail it back to you. Just a thought.
                  He's a nice guy.
                  Last edited by straycat; 01-14-2009, 11:51 PM.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelChris View Post
                    Hey I thought one of the forum rules was no foul language...like you chrisolson :think:
                    Have you not read any thread titles? Between the innuendos and swears in the titles you would think we'd have the mindset of a bunch of kids.

Well, I guess we do, but we're just more civilized. Especially when we add "The Dragon" to things. (I didn't use his proper name as to not offend you since you don't seem to appreciate swearing.)
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                      It's official. I've heard it all today.

What kinda douchenozzle would sue over something like that? Ask them for a box of strings and be on your way. GL's signature may have sentimental value, but it won't do squat for the value of the guitar. He's a whore anyway, and hasn't had squat to do with Charvel in over 20 years.

Oh, and Toejam -- fuck you!
                      Hold on a second... This thread was a request for advice, which is what I gave. I didn't suggest that sueing was the correct thing to do, it was merely an option. I think that comment was slightly unfair
                      Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Originally posted by scott.court View Post
                        Hold on a second... This thread was a request for advice, which is what I gave. I didn't suggest that sueing was the correct thing to do, it was merely an option. I think that comment was slightly unfair
                        My apologies - you're right. I don't know you personally. I hope that it would be something a reasonable person would never consider, and I'm hoping you are a "reasonable" person.

I'm just one of those people that would have to have been GENUINELY wronged before something like "lawsuit" would even enter my mind. We're talking bodily injury, total property loss, etc. People that throw out "lawsuit" for frivolous stuff...let's just say that I see that as a big part of what is wrong with our world, and why we are saddled with so much stupid shit in life - lawyers and people who sue over ANYTHING. Now we have people so busy out there trying to protect us from ourselves, that it has made life truly difficult for some, and has placed undue restrictions on MANY people for the problems of VERY FEW. Not being able to eat peanuts in a baseball stadium comes to mind, as does a person's choice whether or not they would want to wear a seatbelt - and that is just scratching the surface...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                          My apologies - you're right. I don't know you personally. I hope that it would be something a reasonable person would never consider, and I'm hoping you are a "reasonable" person.

I'm just one of those people that would have to have been GENUINELY wronged before something like "lawsuit" would even enter my mind. We're talking bodily injury, total property loss, etc. People that throw out "lawsuit" for frivolous stuff...let's just say that I see that as a big part of what is wrong with our world, and why we are saddled with so much stupid shit in life - lawyers and people who sue over ANYTHING. Now we have people so busy out there trying to protect us from ourselves, that it has made life truly difficult for some, and has placed undue restrictions on MANY people for the problems of VERY FEW. Not being able to eat peanuts in a baseball stadium comes to mind, as does a person's choice whether or not they would want to wear a seatbelt - and that is just scratching the surface...
                          I used to work in retail management, and I know how annoying it can be for someone to threaten legal action over this being wrong and that being different to the picture etc. Sueing would be an extreme, but it is always an option if it REALLY means that much to you. I do think it was extremely harsh that the shop didn't give a crap, after all you wouldn't take your axe in for a new neck and then expect to pick it up and find that they have put some crap spray job on it!

Apology acepted, chrisolson...And thankyou for being mature enough to apologise. There are many sites where people would have just continued to hurl abuse etc. Much respect
                          Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Originally posted by scott.court View Post
                            Apology acepted, chrisolson...And thankyou for being mature enough to apologise. There are many sites where people would have just continued to hurl abuse etc. Much respect
                            I'm getting better at this "teh interwebzz" thing. Life's too short, and if you're wrong, you're wrong. Context is hard to see sometimes...

Comment

Pussies :ROTF:

Comment

Kumbaya...

Comment

Working...
                                X