Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Custom shop Cake

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share with you a pic of my Jackson Custom shop birthday cake :

It's a surprise from my wife and my friend who is confectionner. I should normally share with you pics of the present, that is a Jackson sls3 black satin, but it's unfortunately late and I'm still waiting for this.
    What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Well happy 30th, that cake looks good. You should definately post some pics of the actual guitar when you get it.
    My Childrens
    -------------
    Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
    Lefty RR1T trans black
    Lefty Sl2HT trans black
    Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Thats awesome man!.... but you have to post some pics of the sls3!!!!

Comment

Happy 30th Birthday. Awesome cake. Enjoy the Jackson when it arrives
        Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Happy birthday!! Nice cake!

Comment

Pretty sweet

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Happy 30th Birthday! It all goes downhill from here!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

hey that hellraisers guitar give it back to him (jk that rocks man)

Comment

Save me a piece!

HBD!
                    Wish I was 30 again
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Happy birthday! That's a cool cake!
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Your real guitar will have more than 16 frets though right. Not like the one on the cake. Happy B'Day,

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                          Awesome job they did on that Cake!

Comment

Nope, needs a Floyd. Seriously, nice cake and Happy Birthday!

Comment

Cool, nice cake! I tried to get Carvel to make me the headstock with the Jackson Logo and they wouldn't do it because of copyright issues. I wonder what the "Ace of Cakes" could produce? (Although w/ a $1000 minimum order, I bet it would be THE SHIT!)

Home to mind-boggling custom cakes created by Chef Duff Goldman’s talented team. Featured on the famous Food Network show Ace of Cakes, our cake studio in Baltimore, MD, makes custom cakes for weddings, parties, and all other events. Order a cake, sign up for one of our decorating classes, or walk-i

Comment

Working...
                              X