No announcement yet.

NAMM 09 Eye Candy from Mike Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing work Mike. You sure can draw you some nice boobie pictures.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
      That was an underlying theme. Each guitar has them burried in there somewhere.
      There's not enough boobage on guitars, so glad to see you putting some out there. Awesome idea by the way Mike!

Comment

I could see breaking these out in church, bwahahahaha
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Fucking amazing work from the Learned! That cockdragon is a cool as shit hotrod graphic, suits the kelly well! I love seeing what you come up with when challenged and given the freedom of creativity. Then again I love boobs too

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
            Those all kick ass,,and there is just something awesome about evil fucking piggy banks Now if only I could afford one

MOSHON
            DAVE
            *** Sometimes we forget , that if WE provide the axe...it's under $1300.00 for this Artwork! So that does make it "Affordable"...

Buying one from Jackson...then add $3200.00 for their $1500.00 axe...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              I could see breaking these out in church, bwahahahaha
              YES!!!

Those are so nice! Though I still stand by my evil Burger King statement, though the "King" is evil enough; always stalking people and whatnot.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

The back Sloth reminds me the movie Idiocracy - excellent movie by the way as we are getting close to it little by little...
                And for Lust: the Little Red Riding Hood, although I'd have prefered a wolf instead of the dead man. Who was the model?

Congratulations on these pieces of art Mike !!

Comment

Working...
                X