No announcement yet.

jenna jameson new guitar :()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest problem with the graphic, is the lower forearm, and hand!
    Her left arm would have to be 55" long ! It's way outta purportion..

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
      I hear you, who ever posted the ham insertion and pulling out the bone should get a prize for that quote. damn that was funny!
      I threw that one one here months ago and no one even noticed...:think:

"you could sleeve it with a bone-in ham" ....zip,right under the radar. Comedic genius i tell ya, but a waste of a perfectly good ham
      www.JerryRobison.com
      '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        You know I get shit all the time because people dont understand the way I think and they just assume I am crazy but...

Well...

your on your own on this one. Jenna does not equal Scarlett is all I gotta say.
        Scarlett is hot but wont teach as much as Jenna, course If your fucking Scarlett you can leave your spelunking gear at home....headlamp, bunjy cord,etc
        www.JerryRobison.com
        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

they're all awesome; the custom exceptionally so!
          198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
          1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
          2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
          2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
          2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
          2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
          2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

Working...
          X