Premier Guitar Hot Rod Guitar Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Guitar Hot Rod Guitar Article

Edition Digital is a scalable set of solutions for digital publishing which empowers all creatives – from individuals and small teams to complex production and publishing organizations
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

good article!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

wow, cool. i have to admit though, that i stopped reading once the article started talking about kramers. never could stand those things. i really like that magazine, they seem to cover a wide array of articles and topics.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I dunno, they seem to have a lot of factual innacuraccies in their articles. I was going further along and in the review of a natural finish charvel they mention that after FMIC purchased the company they started manufacturing in Ontario Canada...
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That was a nice article! Thanks for posting! I liked the features on GMW and Lindy Fralin too.

Comment

There is also a nice mention of a cool Charvel site on page 50.
            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
            --horns666 - 12/29/08
            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

I read a couple issues of that rag then gave up - they're like the worst message board know-it-alls with a printing press.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                I read a couple issues of that rag then gave up - they're like the worst message board know-it-alls with a printing press.

To each his own, but I really enjoy Premier Guitar. Great articles with DIY projects, tons of reviews and full of information.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  I like it.
                  Good bathroom reading and nice pictures.

The sparkle green Charvel on the cover has me droolin.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Snob rag, their Obama article was stupid, but the Hot Rod issue was fun. Who wants to right an email pointing out their mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                      Snob rag, their Obama article was stupid, but the Hot Rod issue was fun. Who wants to right an email pointing out their mistakes?
                      Not spelling ones presumably?
                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Epic fail on the article. Looks like Michael Charvel wrote half of it. Full of innacuracies and credit to Wayne for things he never did. Then to top it off, a half page to that douche Neal Shelton.

Comment

Working...
                        X