No announcement yet.

What is your #1 and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need Cyg its coming down in the spring and a new bigger deck is in the design stage.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

This is a great thread.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Observation: no vintage USA SD Charvels have been posted yet. Hmm...

Comment

here's my no.1 jackson..
          (89' customshop dinky)

when i playing it , i can feel the some blue..
          this thing like an old fender

you can hear the voices of this (and you can instant blues jam , too)

just Instant blues in A key. l made this for you , and me. 12bar style , but 24bar solo.just fill up the space with your great bluesy solo. thanks

Comment

Of the three guitars I have, my fav is an 88 San Dimas custom (look at the avatar to the left or in the gallery). Running through my Boss digital metalizar (old pedal), I can peel paint off the walls; flip the swith to the neck and it sounds like a fat Strat. Smooth unfinished maple neck makes it perfect for ripping it up. I've had this thing for 20 years now and it is actually a veteran of the Iran/Iraq war. Peace.
            Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

I normally don't like unbound necks with sharkies, but that is gorgeous francixx

Comment

Been playing this one consistently and constantly for over six years now. I love my other guitars but this has been number one since the first few gigs. Full of mojo from day one!

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  Great stuff!

Not bad yourself
                  That a tone you've added to the 88?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    I think you'll find that combo a lot more flexible than the Invader/Full Shred, if that's what you have.
                    I've got Dimarzio Evo's right now.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

My current #1's. Why? They kill it. They feel good, they sound wicked, and I dig 'em. I love teles...

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
                        Been playing this one consistently and constantly for over six years now. I love my other guitars but this has been number one since the first few gigs. Full of mojo from day one!

OMG!!! That's beautiful!!

Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Khed View Post
                          Not bad yourself
                          That a tone you've added to the 88?
                          No...I wouldn't have done that.
                          It was molested when I got it.

I didn't know any better at the time, but it would not have stopped me anyways. I got it in a trade for three BC Rich bodies: One NJ and two Platinums. Not a bad deal at all.
                          I probably had 125 or so in those bodies.

Comment

^ Definitely not a bad deal!
                            Truth be told I didn't install the je-1000 to me 88 either, and didn't actually know it wasn't supposed to be there when I bought the axe. However, it has proven to be a brilliant add to the guitar as I don't like fiddling with any pedals and only use the natural distortion I get from my amps...and the j-50bc by itself ain't the most powerful PU around :-P

chrisolson: Gotta love those teles. They look very Adrian Smith
                            I bet if he played telecasters, those would be his #1 choices

Comment

Here's mine. My RR1

Comment

my number one is my left hand.....number 2 well that belongs in the bathroom
                                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                                X