I'm not a king v guy so .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a king v guy so .......

I'm not a king v guy so .......are all neck thru king V's usa ?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

In recent years, yes. The only neck-through King Vs have been the USA-made KV2 and KV2T variant. The last import neck-through King V was the Japanese KV4, but that hasn't been around since 2001, or so. I'm not including the Jackson Stars models, which are not for the U.S. market.
    I'm pretty sure that info is right. If not, someone will post otherwise.

Comment

In other words, that neckthrough KV on Ebay right now is the KV4, not a USA

The KV4 and Mustaine sig were the only import neckthrough KVs. The Demmel doesn't count because of the 2 extra points.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

King V Pro (is that what you meant by Mustaine sigs, Newc?) was MIJ & neck through, they wre produced from 1990 to 1995?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          In other words, that neckthrough KV on Ebay right now is the KV4, not a USA
          Hard to get things past you isn't it ?
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by racerx View Post
            king v pro (is that what you meant by mustaine sigs, newc?) was mij & neck through, they wre produced from 1990 to 1995?

1993 - 1994.5

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              King V Pro (is that what you meant by Mustaine sigs, Newc?) was MIJ & neck through, they wre produced from 1990 to 1995?
              As I understand it, the King V Pro was only available with the Mustaine sig on the head and the 3310 bridge. At least that's how mine came.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X