• Show
Clear All

welcome aboard; shred 'er up!

198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
    1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
    2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
    2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
    2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
    2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
    2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

Originally posted by NateG80 View Post
      ive tried looking through jackson catalogs with no luck. i was told it is a KE3 but all the ke3's ive seen have the inlays pointing up instead of down.
      The KE3 was available with both standard and reverse sharkfins in certain years, but yours is not a KE3 anyway with the JT500 trem instead of the JT580LP.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        The KE3 was available with both standard and reverse sharkfins in certain years, but yours is not a KE3 anyway with the JT500 trem instead of the JT580LP.
        http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=7
        Yea I was kinda bummed to find out it's not a ke3 but stoked I don't have to worry about changing it up. Now it will be a project for me with getting a ofr, blackouts and a new paintjob(original shows imperfections from factory). It will be a nice treat so I don't f-up my nice ex260 since I didn't spend much on the Kelly.
        ESP ltd EX-260
        Jackson Kx10
        Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
        Crate GFX-212T
        Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
        Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=7
          I was right on saying what the bridge was? I was going off of memory from what I read of that Jackson Licensed Floyd site! It looked like either a 500 or a 570.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Whats the wood Ron cedro?
            Yeah, probably.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by NateG80 View Post
              Yea I was kinda bummed to find out it's not a ke3 but stoked I don't have to worry about changing it up. Now it will be a project for me with getting a ofr, blackouts and a new paintjob(original shows imperfections from factory). It will be a nice treat so I don't f-up my nice ex260 since I didn't spend much on the Kelly.
              Welcome aboard, you'll find this place is like Hotel California. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave. Just be sure to post pics of the upgrades.

Comment

Working...
              X