Charvel avenger vs Jackson RX10D vs Jackson JS20RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel avenger vs Jackson RX10D vs Jackson JS20RR

I fancy taking a leap into pointy guitar territory, and urgent help required.

Which is a better guitar? The Avenger is price quite high at the moment £275 with case but the others are easy sourced on 'bay at a cheaper price.

Advice appreciated.

The RX10D and Avenger should be about the same as far as overall quality, with a slight advantage to the Avenger since it was made by the first-generation Japanese builders who made the Charvel Model models.

However, replacing those pickups will be a challenge due to their shape. The neck, however, will also most likely have considerable fretwear.

The JS20s aren't bad, but there are definitely better levels available for just a bit more money. If this would be your first experience with a Rhoads, go as high as you can - RR3 or RX10D.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Just a heads-up: The Avenger had the single locking Schaller trem. It can be converted to a double locking one by purchasing new saddles (Schaller FRII).

Comment

Working...
      X