Grover Jackson Rhoads with Reverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grover Jackson Rhoads with Reverse

guys, im wondering what kind of an RR3 is this? it has reverse headstock with Grover Jackson on it, sharkfins are not plastic, theyre kinda like abalone or pearloid. but not as shiny as mother of pearl,yet the inlays arent reversed. its a bolt on with 24 frets, rosewood AND its binded.

i dont know much about the japanese market of grover jackson but ive seen that the normal rhoads that Grover Jackson produces actually majority have 24 frets so i guess its possible. ive seen quite a lot of 24 fret grover rhoads on the net but not even one with reverse headstock. im just wondering if anyone has sources to this, knows about it, or has something to say about it because its being sold to me.

I did some looking & couldn't find any Grover Jackson RRs with reversed head. That doesn't mean much though, because catalog scans for them are hard to find. I found plenty of them with a regular head & 24 frets, both neckthrough and bolt-on. Here's a Japanese Jackson site that may be able to help you:

Here's a thread from last Summer where someone was also asking about a black reverse head GJ RR:

Good luck!

Comment

Cool unique Rhoads ya got there!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
      X