I about died laughing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dg View Post
    He says it's an '87 with 22 frets, HSS, & floyd, so if he's right about the year it should be a Model 3 or Model 4. Could be a 375 or 475 if he got the year wrong. I was wondering if he might've counted the frets wrong & maybe it was a Model 6, which could explain why he called it a Soloist, but he says it was "made in Ft. Worth", so it must have a neck plate.

Mark's probably right, and maybe all he knows about Charvels is that the EVH relics were $25k. Trying to talk sense to him is probably a waste of time, so let him dream.
    I think 3, he said like Soloist, which is neck through. Or he might be stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by FloydRose4Prez View Post
      So now that he knows what it is he wants to keep it and not adjust the selling price accordingly? Weird...
      if he overpaid for it and now knows he'll never recoup his initial outlay (or picked it up for what he thought was a cheap price with the intention of flipping it & now knows this guitar isn't going to make him rich ), he might decide it would be better suck it up & hang on to it.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
        there's a charvel at the guitar center in san jose california for $1700. says san dimas charvel on the hang tag but if you look at the guitar, it's a bolt on with a fort worth, tx neck plate!
        :ROTF:I haven't been to GC in San Jose for years but at least the quality and knowledge of the staff is the same. Tards.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
          :ROTF:I haven't been to GC in San Jose for years but at least the quality and knowledge of the staff is the same. Tards.
          Sounds like the BS'ers are at it again. there's not a guitar made that the BurstSis**rs can't misidentify trolling for a fool with money.

"But It Says Ft.Worth, Texas on the neck plate!" Sheesh. LOL.

And, the GC staff is busy trying to con the credit card out of Moms wallet. They can't be expected to actually know what they're talking about at the same time. Becuase then they'd actually be , I dunno, "helpful" or "competent" or something else they're actually supposed to be.
          Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
          98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Surely not a model 3? What was the fretboard? Doesn't sound like a Model 3 to me but hen I'm a relative noob lol
            Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

it's not a Model 3. The seller says it has a script logo, so it's a Contemporary series axe. Sounds like a 375
              Hail yesterday

Comment

:ROTF: Was that guy cereal?
                As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Working...
                X